Looking for hosts in Central TN to see if there is interest in a community group

I did not forget that fact. And If I sounded snarky…well so be it. AirBnb loves to get hosts to work for free under different guises and programs that suck in volunteers and are ego driven. It is one issue to have conversations between hosts, and another to do it under the AirBnb umbrella.

2 Likes

Do you mean the location that a guest can (if they want to) put on their profile? Like this person who has entered Miami, FL? If so, then nothing has changed about it. I had Miami last week and Pittsburgh currently and San Francisco comes later this week. But I have had plenty of guests who don’t fill out the location part of their profile because they don’t have to. I’ve also had guests who were from just “Europe” or “the US” and, my personal favorite, “Earth”.

1 Like

@CamTN @JJD Is right about the location. Some guests have it, some don’t. Now many members have moved since they first joined and it’s not accurate even if it’s listed. Last night’s guest had Atlanta listed.

1 Like