Looking for average pet fees

I gave them 4 because they have 2 dogs and were supposed to stay for several weeks. They ended up leaving after less than a week because the cops from a neighboring town ransacked the wrong house…but yes, I do allow 4 dogs (properly booked and paid for).

2 Likes

I do. This was the first time I also added the fleece throws that @KKC has had such great luck with. The hair sticks to them and they (were supposed to) leave with the guest….

For me, the blankets are a gift and I think it shows a bit of value in the minds of guests paying a pet fee. The blankets do get some love in the reviews as well.

RR

1 Like

Same. I hadn’t realized you also did the free throws for the pet parent guests. There are probably several others here, too. A great idea that has come from this forum over the years!

2 Likes

Hope you feel better real soon.

1 Like

Thanx. Am doing much better now and actually am able to take a few steps with zero assistance (person or mechanical) as of today!

2 Likes

Started charging $40 pet fee before that I didn’t charge at all, however there is generally extra cleaning involved. In saying that usually dogs are less of a problem than young children!