London - invitation to dinner and academic focus group on accommodation sharing, 16th November

(Message to mods: I tried to get this post approved before posting but have not figured out how to contact you - feel free to get in touch if you have questions)

A team of researchers from the Urban Sharing project at Lund University, Sweden invite London-based users of Airbnb to dinner and focus group. Together, we hope to incite meaningful discussion about your sharing experiences, motivations to host, your concerns about regulations and other Airbnb-related issues.
To be eligible, you must live in London and have hosted someone on Airbnb or other accommodation sharing platform in the past year.

The event will be held in Kensington, London at 19:00 on 16th November.

To sign-up, please leave a comment here by 3rd November 2017.
The Urban Sharing research team look forward to meeting you in London!

Try the London Group - this is an international forum.

1 Like

Hi Luciez,

I appreciate that this post was a while ago now, but I was wondering if your event was successful/what the findings of the focus group were. I am an undergraduate student at Durham University and I am currently carrying out my dissertation, which has a focus on Airbnb hosts, and part of the project is specifically tied to London so I would be extremely interested in exploring the findings of your study! If you would be willing to chat to me in more detail via email, I would be extremely grateful, my email is: aashni.j.patel@durham.ac.uk

Many Thanks,
Aashni Patel