Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Listing 2 rooms for 1 group

Hi
I am new to airbnb. I have 2 bedrooms to rent in my house. There is one bathroom for the 2 bedrooms and i have my own sleeping area and bathroom in another area of the house.

One bedroom has a king sized bed and the other has 2 single beds. I don’t plan on renting to 2 different groups of people. I envisage it would be for either a couple or a couple with children or a group of friends.

I rushed into the listing without reading the instructions. I am listed under private room. My current listing is 1 room with 3 beds for 4 guests ( not correct). I want to change the no. of beds to 1 as in KS bed. I guess I will have to make another listing for the other room. But my plan was for couples to charge $95 and then for extra people in the other room to charge say $30 each ( either the couples friends or children). then I changed it to 1 room $95 with $30 extra for guests >2. But that now looks as though there are 3 beds in 1 room and more than 2 guests can stay in the room I can’t see how I can do this. Also I cannot see how to change the number of beds in my current listing. I can change everything else.

y listing is https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/4804990?s=3kTK.

in conclusion will I have to delete that listing and do 2 new listings 1 for each room and then I will lose my 1 good review??

Thanks in advance

You’ll have to create a new listing for the new room but I think you can just change the settings on your current room by going to the edit page.

I have the same issue with two rooms I want to offer to the same party. How has this been resolved? How did you finally list your rooms>

I listed as 'entire house’with clear explanation that the living and kitchen rooms were shared but a guest has reported me to airbnb for false advertising. So now i have to relist

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!