Welcome to AirHostsForum.com!

We are a community of AirBnb hosts. This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts!

Leather couch restore kit

Last year I remember somebody recommended a leather couch restore kit, couldn’t find the topic anymore. If you have recommendation of leather couch restore ideas or kit, please let me know, will be appreciated.

It was @PitonView and this is the product she recommended.

I did my dark red sofas last year, and the off-white ones this year. The color is holding up well. I had to use the liquid rubber repair part of it on the red sofas - the leather was very old (30 years) and had cracked - and that isn’t holding up as well as I hoped. So my assessment is that it’s great for color issues and scratches and probably damage, but it’s not a permanent fix for old age.

I use a large red felt ink marker to fill in scratches on my red leather sofa.

Thank you so much @K9KarmaCasa and @PitonView. I have a dark brown couch not rip or very old, just 5 year old, looks worn out. I will try this product. Thank you for the recommendation.

@Ping - if you possibly can, try to send them a small piece of leather (look under the cushions for a little piece that’s sometimes there, or under the couch where they stapled the leather to the frame) so they can tell you which color you need or custom-mix it for you. My experience is that it will take a lot of dye if you end up changing the color very much, and especially if you are a perfectionist…

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!