Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Large 1 bedroom apartment - how many beds

I have a large one bedroom that I plan to use for Airbnb. Setup is a small kitchen and living room with table, couch and tv etc. Then a large bedroom. I can fit two queen beds in there like a hotel, but am not sure if that would be good or not. I don’t find sofa beds very comfortable and want to offer bedding for 4 guests. What should I do.

Who are you aiming at - a family may have no issues sleeping in the same bedroom, but 2 couples travelling together may not like it

I was trying to maximize beds but agree that it is only beneficial for a family. Should I just make it a really nice bedroom with a king and put a pull out in living room? I just worry that pull outs are never comfortable.

I’ve stayed in hotels over Airbnbs because I didn’t want to share a bed with a friend if I didn’t have to. But I don’t know how big the “2 friends or family members who don’t prefer to share a bed” market is.

is there any way to divide this large room into two?

I would look for quality pull out beds, and store a nice thick mattress pad underneath the king bed for when the sofa bed needs to be extra comfortable.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!