Kind of weird behavvior

If I lived far away from other people, I’d probably let it go. But I have nearby neighbors on all sides. A few of them are kind of snobby and high strung.

They would be alarmed if one of my guests was acting like that.

The arguing is a tough one. If you think there is violence, then it’s a no brainer, call the cops ASAP.

If it’s just yelling? Sometimes I think complaining to them might fan the flames and increase the tension level.

In any event, give them a poor review.

2 Likes

@Perimaud Apologies if my post was overly flippant. I missed the bit about the arguing and didn’t realise it was so serious. Hope it’s all ok now.

Thank you all. I have hosted many, many couples and up usually I marvel at how well they get along staying in my little studio. I still don’t know what the deal is. Maybe they just had a really bad day. We’ll see how the weekend goes.

1 Like

Keep us posted. Most of us really care. You sound like a very kind and caring host.

1 Like

Well thins evening seems calm, guests are not fighting. I decided not to address the driveway pacing thing tonight, but if I hear them fighting again I will do something. They won’t get a good review from me and I will change my house rules to specify that the driveway is not an Airbnb space and is not to be used as a social area. I never thought to specify that. It’s not so much “what will the neighbors think” because I have rowdy neighbors across the street. So, we shall see what the weekend brings.