Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

J, Jay, Jorinda, perezo, JnJ Not Troll

It’s me… from Costa Rica. Thanks @faheem

I just really, really need help - now with only a retreat

Cannot get ahold of lady with island off placencia - all booked

Need helicopoter to cr and over to belize

PLease ask her to email slothclubcocles@gmail.com

Thanks F, Cabinhost, etc

Hi Jay,

Are you Ok? Why aren’t you using your old account? We’re not following you that well, though we’re trying. And a bit concerned.

@faheem - I cannot get into it.

I need some help finding a nearby retreat for the dog and I - called a vet on her cruelty and malpractice .- on line threats to Jack and my life… we are out of here until an armed night guard is here…

Yes, you pessimist, it’s me!!! a

Hi Jay,

Ok, I’ll take your word for it. But you don’t really sound Ok, and we still don’t know what is going on. So I, at least, am going to remain concerned till I know what’s going on. Take care of yourself, please. And I don’t know who Jack is. The dog?

What do you mean by retreat?

A kennel? An animal rescue organization?

Are you looking for a temporary or permanent place for the dog?

I don’t understand. You are no longer at the Sloth Club? Is this because of the IB guests you said were scamming?

@faheem buddy, you speak English - I am not okay! And local CRns have put out a hit on me…

opposite of okay! Look, your post got me some direct communico with a forum member who is trying to help.

Right now, any response other than to my gmail with an offer to help… MAKING IT WORSE

ciao bello

Well, I definitely don’t want to make anything worse. And I can’t do anything to help. So, again, be careful, and take care of yourself.

Sorry, this is lame, but can’t think of anything else to say.

2 Likes

@faheem, mi amigo de Indian.

Good answer. I just quit my job and am courting better offers. They no longer own Jack. He’s with me until the day either of us dies.

How are you, my friend? I hope you are making money from your listing.

I’m now courting several offers for a new job-dog comes with me. Costa Rican only

@faheem thanks for being worried, that’s what Jack and I needed

Can you hear me now :stuck_out_tongue:

J - we haven’t communicated much - last time it was when you said you were looking to start up a business offering hosting to owners there - so hopefully these come through for you.

If there are threats on your life - can you not go and spend some time with family/friends to give you both a bit of breathing space.

Also if you have PTSD then some professional help would be in order I think

Best of luck

Good luck and very many good wishes for safety and peace to you…sorry I can not be of any help way up here in the mid-Atlantic

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!