J, Jay, Jorinda, perezo, JnJ Not Troll

It’s me… from Costa Rica. Thanks @faheem

I just really, really need help - now with only a retreat

Cannot get ahold of lady with island off placencia - all booked

Need helicopoter to cr and over to belize

PLease ask her to email slothclubcocles@gmail.com

Thanks F, Cabinhost, etc

Hi Jay,

Are you Ok? Why aren’t you using your old account? We’re not following you that well, though we’re trying. And a bit concerned.

@faheem - I cannot get into it.

I need some help finding a nearby retreat for the dog and I - called a vet on her cruelty and malpractice .- on line threats to Jack and my life… we are out of here until an armed night guard is here…

Yes, you pessimist, it’s me!!! a

Hi Jay,

Ok, I’ll take your word for it. But you don’t really sound Ok, and we still don’t know what is going on. So I, at least, am going to remain concerned till I know what’s going on. Take care of yourself, please. And I don’t know who Jack is. The dog?

What do you mean by retreat?

A kennel? An animal rescue organization?

Are you looking for a temporary or permanent place for the dog?

I don’t understand. You are no longer at the Sloth Club? Is this because of the IB guests you said were scamming?

@faheem buddy, you speak English - I am not okay! And local CRns have put out a hit on me…

opposite of okay! Look, your post got me some direct communico with a forum member who is trying to help.

Right now, any response other than to my gmail with an offer to help… MAKING IT WORSE

ciao bello

Well, I definitely don’t want to make anything worse. And I can’t do anything to help. So, again, be careful, and take care of yourself.

Sorry, this is lame, but can’t think of anything else to say.

2 Likes

@faheem, mi amigo de Indian.

Good answer. I just quit my job and am courting better offers. They no longer own Jack. He’s with me until the day either of us dies.

How are you, my friend? I hope you are making money from your listing.

I’m now courting several offers for a new job-dog comes with me. Costa Rican only

@faheem thanks for being worried, that’s what Jack and I needed

Can you hear me now :stuck_out_tongue:

J - we haven’t communicated much - last time it was when you said you were looking to start up a business offering hosting to owners there - so hopefully these come through for you.

If there are threats on your life - can you not go and spend some time with family/friends to give you both a bit of breathing space.

Also if you have PTSD then some professional help would be in order I think

Best of luck

Good luck and very many good wishes for safety and peace to you…sorry I can not be of any help way up here in the mid-Atlantic