Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Is your STR in the path of the Oct 14 2023 solar eclipse?

If your rental is in the path of the 2023 solar eclipse are you opening your calendar early? To see detail of the best viewing go (be patient, slow to load):

Simple map

1 Like

No, a few hours away from peak view and I could see people stopping overnight here on their way to a location to see it. In the US it will go across a huge swath of very sparsely populated territory, but also unlikely to be cloudy. I may be gone somewhere myself. Northern NM is already magic even without a celestial event.

2 Likes

Looks like my area will not have another total eclipse until 2078. I doubt I’ll be here for that one (if Betty White couldn’t make it to 100, I doubt I’ll make 108).
Now an eclipse viewing vacation in the next few years sounds appealing

1 Like

The last eclipse was right over our place. It was earlier in our hosting too so I had not priced our place to take that into account as I didn’t even know it was going to happen!

A guy booked my place as he knew it. I lost a good $$ opportunity so you are so kind to help other hosts not miss theirs.

3 Likes
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!