Is it worth investing in Bidet toilet?

I have one in my New Orleans rental. I boiught a Luxe bidet attachment from Amazon and installed it in 20 minutes on the toilet provided. Cost $40. Best investment ever. One guest wrote in review that she bought 3 online before checking out!

1 Like

Yes, definitely worth it - I get a lot of internationals who love the one I have installed. I grew up in Asia so bidets have always been part of my life but then I came to the US for college so I was shocked to find out that bidets are nonexistent here… For the longest time I’ve been trying to find the right bidet attachment because using wipes kinda sucks - it just not effective or sustainable. I guess it was from all the research I was doing on bidets that I finally came across an ad on Instagram for Tushy. I try my best to stay away from tools & anything to do with assembling stuff, but installation was actually very straight-forward and took less than 15 minutes. It was cheaper than expected - way less expensive than anything I was finding at Costco or Home Depot. I wish more places in the US had them. If you’re looking for it make sure to check out hellotushy.com (not tushy- nsfw).

It will worth the investment as well as your health benefits. Look, water is always better hygiene than using a toilet paper for that purpose. If you are going to invest on a bidet, then you never have to buy toilet paper roll again. So, it will save you a lot of money on yearly basis. But, remember to invest wisely and for that you can get the reviews from Sweet Bathroom as I did.

As a non Asian living in Asia for 38 years I can attest to the fact that most Asians are accustomed to a water rinse down after the daily constitutional. When traveling to the US and elsewhere l really miss the lack of a bidet etc. The answer however doesn’t have to be a dedicated bidet or even a special seat and while these are nice there is a simple and very cheap solution. A short hose is connected to the toilet water supply with a “T”. The end of the hose has a small shower like attachment that has a lever that controls the water flow. When not in use a wall mounted bracket allows storage. If not available in your area specifically for this purpose a substitute would be the hose sprayer as used in some kitchen sinks.

I have a lot of middle Easterns who would like a nozzle attached to the tank. On my “to do” list