Is anyone else having payment issues during August 2019?

YES, and I am very concerned! I was just told by a case manager that AIRBNB that my schedule (3pm) payout for a guest in my home would not be made due to some processing/technical issues with PayPal (my routing system).

Last week, something similar—a few hour delay in my payout, but I was told they were experiencing high volume. It showed up within minutes of my complaint.

What is happening???

My payments used to process on the day after check-in but the past month has been running later than that. For instance, my last two guests, as well as the group in the house now, are still showing “processing”. The former two guests are nearly a week overdue. That has been the pattern this month, it seems.

Wow. That list is astounding. Why so many, and wtf is zendesk??

I was curious too. I didn’t read most of the link, it was sort of boring to me but seems like a software they use to log and connect interactions :woman_shrugging:

I see this has been answered really …But when I noticed an issue, I called them and they advised me they were changing their payment provider and so even though my info was the same, I still had to reenter it and wait 7 days for it to be approved.

I had to make a second call to nudge them and finally, payments are on track again. However I was annoyed with the cagey way they were conversing with me on the issue (their mode when in the wrong but dont want to accept full responsibility).
All is well now however.

2 Likes

I got this notice 3x. I thought it was a scam. On the third one I phoned. CS said there is nothing wrong. Finally connected with any cm who insisted I change payout methods. I have had these methods in place for 24 smd 9 years respectively. I don’t have any more. Then she said she didn’t have any more time for me. The last message was to turn them off and reinstate them.

Why am I supposed to do this? I just want sn honest explanation.

1 Like

Scammers will always send out “phishing” emails to try and catch people out. What you should always do in these cases if you are not 100% sure the email is genuine it not click on the login link in the email but log into your account as you would normally via your web browser bookmark and look for notifications there which back up the email, if there is no notification displayed when you log into your account then it’s likely the email was fake.

2 Likes