Instant Book; but Block terrible guest?

Is it possible to block select guests while remaining “instant book?” I had a guest break house rules and leave the home a terrible mess. The rule was the no inside smoking, no marajuana rule. I have contacted Airbnb and after chatting with a Bot am promised someone will get back with me. I don’t want to tick off the guest before she leaves a review, but I really do not want to book her again. Is this possible without changing my “instant book” status?

2 Likes

When you review her there is a box that you can click which will block her. It says “Would you host guest again?”, click NO. Other guests that also received the “would not host again” won’t be able to use IB.

2 Likes

Presumably you called out her bad behaviour to her when she was staying with you. Therefore it’s unlikely that she’d want to book with you again.

2 Likes

Only true IF the host uses that slider in their IB settings. Otherwise has no effect.

1 Like

If she doesn’t review you, just write your review in advance and cut and paste it in the review (use your computer, not the mobile app) about a minute before the review deadline. Make sure to click on “would not host again”. Then use “report this guest” to find the button to block her.

1 Like