Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

IB Conditions updated again

I know it has been mentioned in other topics but, now with pic:

I am now thinking, what to do.
For my double room I will go for the ID only, but for the appartments I will stick to 4,5 - 5 star only.

I do not want a newbie to book my appartment without me agreeing on it.

I still don’t have this option. I’m looking forward to the upgrade although I haven’t had any problems so far with IB.

1 Like

Strange, I’ve had it for quite some time. I checked the first option.

I do the first option.

edit … no hasn’t changed for me:

I definitely have the new IB options. I didn’t realise it had changed - strange that some hosts don’t have it. Could it be a brower issue? maybe the cache needs clearing.

I changed my options to needing a review as well as ID although I’ve used IB previously without review and had only good guests.

The government issued ID thing is something that’s required in Europe now so I wonder if that is why it’s seen in some areas and not others?

Didn’t change for us either… US and Euro locations. I would love the tick box for ID and have a specific star rating

I just uploaded my passport for the id. I think its a great idea. Gives people more trust.

I have it now too - thanks for the heads up! I originally had it set to guests needing to be verified, but after I realized that many people aren’t on social media I downgraded it to the first option in your picture. So glad I can add gov ID now because that was the one thing missing that I still really wanted. Maybe they are phasing out the Verification process all together?

No change here in the mid-atlantic region of the US

1 Like
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!