Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

I want to thank this forum for making me a better host!

hosting

Hi
I have been reading posts here for quite some time without ever posting myself. I have learned so much from all of you and wanted to take a moment to say thank you. I am a superhost and have been hosting for 3 years now and it is so helpful to read the stories. I have a stronger stance and will not bend my rules and I don’t feel obligated to crazy requests and the regular request for early check- in’s and late check out’s and bending of my property rules. I have also recognized that we all get guests we can not please and the occasional bad review. I keep at it for all the good that it has been, most of our guests are lovely and some are downright awesome. I love the fact that space we are not using regularly can be available to people traveling. I just wanted to speak up and say thanks!
Best,
Mary

Hi Mary and welcome :slight_smile:

What a lovely message. I agree that this forum is terrific - full of great advice and incredible stories! It’s also been a fantastic source of information and knowledge for me so it’s great to hear that others feel the same way.

Now that you’ve joined us, I hope that we’ll chat often. Airbnb hosts usually have a multitude of stories to tell, advice to give and questions to ask . (And sometimes, of course, disagreements to have - but that’s human nature :slight_smile: )

Talk to you again soon.

Jackie

Exactly how I feel. I can say honestly that I wouldn’t host and probably will work somewhere where I don’t like and wouldn’t travel and wouldn’t have a life I have now that I like without this forum
I came here so upset and ready to quit hosting . And 3.5 years later I am still hosting and still coming here for advice. I just wish we has as much fun as we did 3 years ago . This forum became a bit too serious ans not as much fun and full of funny stories as we has before

The funny stores are the best. I still laugh about the guest who arrived at the breakfast table completely naked. I can’t remember the host’s name, but he described it hilariously.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!