I can't access this Forum from weekly email

I’m sure that @Tom and @Cyn will have things fixed soon, @Rolf. I know what you mean - it has become too much like hard work to use this forum. I think that you and I are the only people who have posted here today.

But don’t give up on us - you’re a valued member here and we don’t want to lose you.

1 Like

@tom2 - I notice too that the stats in admin show no details (the columns are there but not the breakdown) since January 31st. Again, this might be a coincidence but I though it worth pointing out just in case it’s relevant.

1 Like

By the way, the formatting buttons at the top of the reply box aren’t working for me - the bold, italic, link, image etc.

The italic button worked for me today- on desktop.

I can’t access any topic from my list of “likes” or replies- always goes to the “oops” page. The only way to read a topic is to click on “topics,” and even then, I often get the “oops” page.

1 Like

Just for reference - this is still happening as of Monday Feb 5. I just tried to go to all the topics from the weekly email. I got sent to the “Oops that page doesnt exist or is private” page for all of them.

1 Like

Yup, beyond ridiculous. Then you go to reply to a poster, you type in the reply, but the “Reply Button” is hidden by an ad.

Yes, it’s still not fixed for me. I believe Tom said he was attending to it at the weekend? It’s now Monday :wine_glass: time…

1 Like

The big ad that was appearing in the middle of my screen (on Google Chrome desktop) is gone as of this morning and that alone has improved the experience tremendously.

1 Like

Never mind, it’s back. Ugh.

Anyone hear about updates on fixing this problem? It’s still happening…

2 Likes

Hey Jaquo, I’m new around here. Could you help me figure out how to make a post? Apologies for the basic question (and wrong thread).

New users have to meet certain participation requirements before they can start threads. These settings had to be implemented due to issues with members who want to join only to sell products and services or disrupt the forum in other ways.

1 Like