Humorous/Creative Reviews

Just wondering what are some creative or humorous ways you have reviewed guests in the past? Especially bad reviews! I don’t enjoy giving bad reviews but out of respect for other hosts i feel obligated to do so…but i find it more palatable if i can find a creative/humorous way to do so. Anyone have any you would like to share that you have written yourself or even read from other hosts?

Humor is subjective and easily misinterpreted. My humor is left of center so my reviews are to the point, accurate & dry as a bone, similar to this response. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Here’s an old thread on the topic, you might find something good there. I’ve certainly read a lot of creative reviews over the years but remembering where is another thing altogether.

1 Like

I’m with @Annet3176 on this one. The final review, especially if other hosts need to be warned of something, is never funny. However, my draft reviews in those cases crack me right up. It’s a form of therapy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well, I started this thread awhile back because I loved this host’s responses to bad reviews. Made all the guests who had left those reviews look like total jerks.