How to let hosts know about their terrible bed?

Yes, I am. In terms of cleaning for example I try to stick to baking soda and vinegar as much as I can. But the soaps and shampoos I use are whatever seems to be best value but still nice. So what’s on special at Costco is my measure.

I just think that this kind of shopping has one of the biggest effects on the environment. The things we use every day, that’s what adds up the most. It’s really surprising the difference in ingredients in 2 things sitting side by side on the same shelf. My 48 cents (inflation ,)

1 Like

I hate all the single use plastics. I think we should have to shop at warehouses filled with bulk containers and we have to bring our own bottles to refill. Oh well, a thousand things I should do like get rid of my car and stop flying…but I won’t.

Not trying to sound flippant, btw.

1 Like

Me either.

We do buy a lot of stuff (hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, dish soap) for the units in 5-gallon jugs and refill. It’s cost-effective as well.

Looks like I’ll have to start shopping at Whole Foods for their 365 line. Thing is I use so little detergent and cleaners (I’ve had the same dishwasher pod package for 6 years) that by the time I need more I’ll have to check the ratings again.

1 Like