Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

How to contact an Airbnb representative

Is there a contact phone number to speak to a live Airbnb Rep? For a company that is supposed to be “so easy”, I’m having trouble speaking with a live person. Thanks for any help

From what I’ve read, there is no number that you call. I believe you have to email them and they will give you a call if they need to.

If you go to Help and answer various prompts, a chat box will pop up. And if not, there will be an email opportunity, eventually. I think I did once call them-- look at gethuman.com I think they show a number.

There is a toll free number that has been mentioned in several community groups. I can’t find it right now. It may only work in North America.

Airbnb’s customer service phone number is 1-415-800-5959. This number is pretty hard to find. I created an online course teaching everything you need to know to run a successful Airbnb business and maximise your Airbnb revenue from Day 1. Check it out at www.airbnbsecrets.com Good luck! :slight_smile:

The number I use for customer service is: +1-855-424-7262. I am in Seattle, WA.

It’s BURIED deliberately! Can anyone guess why? :slight_smile:

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!