How to charge a guest for extra 10 days stay- he insisted off airbnb after 2 days

I thought he wanted to pay for the extra ten days through Airbnb?

Congrats! Your kindness was not taken advantage of. Glad it turned out well for you and, hopefully, the guest as well😊

So you let him pay you AFTER he had stayed? My guess is you will never see the money as he knows it can’t be done through Airbnb. And why should they facilitate your off platform transaction? He will keep claiming whatever method you suggest doesn’t work until you give up. If he is still there drive him to the nearest atm and get the money before he leaves or you won’t see a cent. Sorry for your situation, but there is a reason we pay Air’s exorbitant fees and that is to ensure we get paid before they leave.

ps. I am glad it worked out in the end!!!

1 Like

And folks say guests don’t read :roll_eyes:

JF

6 Likes

Call me totally cynical…but even though he paid, I still get an “off” feeling. What method did he finally use to pay you? I hope this doesnt become a chargeback on you, Feel free to ignore my comment

1 Like

he used his credit card and sent it through the resolution, I got the email from airbnb right away that the guest sent me money

3 Likes