Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

How much do you spend?

How much do you spend per booking on your guests? Food? Toiletries? Etc.

We do gourmet breakfasts for our guests, so that’s a bit more:

Avg Food Cost $4.27
Bottle of Wine $3 (Whole Foods Three Buck Chuck wines)
Soap $0.31
Hard Candy $0.25

$7.83 on average
1 Like

Probably about $2 per person average. Most people use/eat virtually nothing. Others unwrap the soap, use 5 q-tips, and have coffee, juice, a bagel, a banana. I don’t list breakfast as an amenity but I do offer continental breakfast items that I have on hand. I used to go out and make sure I had fresh items but so few people used them I stopped.

1 Like

Anywhere from nothing to a few pence?

Not including bills or cleaning.

4€ for a pack of candies and a pack of organic biscuits.

I provide coffee pods and tea, guests use about 1€ of coffee pods per stay on average.
I also leave two cans of diet coke, two bottles of french beer, bottles of Evian, mini-bottles of organic orange juice, total costs around 4€ I think, but it is very rare that guests drink everything.
I also leave a colouring book for younger kids, 2€/kid.

On average, total is under 10€/stay.

If guests are Europeans and spend over 600€ on their stay, I also give them a bottle of organic Bordeaux, about 6€.

I provide toiletries in bulk so the cost is very low, I think I have spent 10€ on toiletries for 35 stays.

My rate is 159€/night with a 2-nights minimum.

1 Like

(Tway = Pillow)

10 points for me!!

3 Likes

That is number two!!! I think you should win a real pillow for each time you guess correctly!

3 Likes

George Carlin may need to pop in again!

Pillow = flag…

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!