How many words are allowed in a review private feedback

I could recommend some better thriller authors, who take you completely by surprise. :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely! It’s like people watching at the airport, but spicier because I have more data. I make up elaborate stories whenever there is a wtf situation. (And then my SO shakes his head at me).

4 Likes

Private Feedback allows 1000 characters - just in case anyone was wondering.

Also, I did the deed and left the review. She had already reviewed us a few days ago, but it took me a couple of days to get the courage to leave the review that I did - I know you all will want to chastise me, but I’m still recovering. Sorry, we don’t normally have guests like this so when you’re used to writing nothing but nice things, it’s not easy to write about bad behavior. I will let you know if there is any blowback - I did block her number since that was her main way of communicating with me.

She now has 3 reviews on her profile. Actually, the other day it said under her name that she has had 4 trips now. Anyway, the other two reviews for her were fine. I assume 5* because, even after we left our review with 2 for cleanliness and 2 for house rules, it says she has 5* rating after 3 reviews. How’s that?

Anyway, she left the loveliest review for us - I mean, super nice! As my husband says, of course, that is how she was treated and her experience. We had a very different experience.

4 Likes

She sounds like a decent person who made the mistake of booking for her son, who she apparently never taught how to behave and clean up after himself.

3 Likes