How do you see this renting during Covid continuing for the next years?

In opinions of few other people you harrased them . They were very uncomfortable with your searches and then your comments based on your searches .

I love butter too. I love her recipes. I think she’s working on a cookbook during the quarantine.

@KKC there are two ladies here who fight. Can you as a moderator do something about it? Thanks.

1 Like

Maybe the mods can set up a private “fight club” thread and just move so-designated comments there. No holds barred on insults, impugning of reputations, accusations of ill intent, ad hominem attacks, etc. There could be a “spectator” designation also for those who want to view the action!
Just kidding, love the forum and I think the mods usually hit the sweet spot in terms of allowing vs. cutting off discourse, particularly during this tough time.

2 Likes

I’ve been working on a thoughtful reply to the original question. I’d like to be able to post it before this thread gets locked down. This is one of the more relevant threads of late and it’s unfortunate for it to be mucked up with a bunch of bickering.

Everyone who is involved with the bickering is clearly aware of the PM feature. Perhaps you might consider using it?

Please feel free to delete this post as I truly don’t want to contribute to the issue.