How do you manage multiple properties?

Hey there! My name is Shea and I’m currently doing research for a project I am working on. I am looking to interview a few people with more than 15 properties on Airbnb and see how the admin works for managing multiple properties. Let me know if you have time this week to do a google hangout or Skype call! I would really appreciate it!

Giving $50 amazon gift card to anyone willing to give up some time! Let me know if your interested and Ill DM you! :slight_smile:

Also realized that the offer of $50 amazon gift card seems scammy! I promise Im not scamming anyone haha! This is real! 100% real!

You would be better talking to airbnb management companies, most people on here are hosts, so will only have a one or a few properties.

Hi there. You’re more than welcome to contact me, and I’ll see if I can help you. I work for a property management software company, and if I can’t help, perhaps some of our clients would be happy to have a chat. They vary from clients with 1 property to clients with hundreds, so they should suit your needs.
Thanks Kelly.

Can you tell us more about the project?