How do you keep track of bookings across platforms?

I’m a paper and pencil gal, too. (I also like real books, but it’s getting hard to find people to trade books with these days- seems like all my friends are using Kindles now, which so don’t appeal to me)
I don’t need to keep calendars straight, as I only have one listing, but I have a dedicated little notebook where I keep guests’ phone numbers, email addresses, and any notes about them. And a wall calendar where I write in check-in check-out days.

2 Likes

oooh my daughter and i are like that too. I did get myself a Kobo e-reader for travel, and because i was into Outlander and the books are MASSIVE, too big to take with you. but here’s the funny part, I still own all the paperbooks and and I also buy old versions and have the whole series about 3 times over with different covers. I even have the very first one that i found at a book fair, when it was called Crossstitch. I just love my books, they are like my art collection in a way. My other daughter does that with the Harry Potter set, she’s got one set that she is collecting. I don’t like reading on the e-reader either, but it is convenient for travel.

@gillian I Love this!!

1 Like

I just tried importing both my AirBnB and BDC into Google Calendar via the iCAL URL both sites produce. That seemed to work fine. Google added the calendars and I can choose to see them or not by just a check box in the calendar list. For an AirBnB listing the calendar shows the day as not AirBnB (not available) and if I click the entry it displays the iCAL URL. For BDC the entry shows CLOSED - first name of guest and if I click the entry it then displays the iCAL URL also.

That’s useful - good tip, thanks