Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

How do you change Bed Type?

I made my listing in July of 2014. I just switched the bed from a raised Aerobed to a real bed. The listing still says “Bed Type: Airbed” and the interface to switch it has disappeared. Does anyone know how I can alter this? Using the Add Bed selection doesn’t change any of it.

From memory it’s located before the bed selections where you choose the bedroom/bathroom count .

Mines not like that anymore. Just checked. They removed the bed type and replaced it with a new thing where you choose bed types for each room.

because I only rent one bedroom.

So do i mateeeeeeeeeeeeee :slight_smile:

When did you take off the second bedroom? Maybe it hasn’t updated your settings?

I haven’t. I have a lodger in my second room for past 3 months. I do have a seperate listing for the room. But the dates have been blocked for 6 months. I got a message from airbnb a week or so ago saying they updated the beds settings to that new format which I posted the screenshot of. I haven’t edited anything to prompt that change.

Hmm. The appears to be another case where we don’t all have the same thing.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!