How do I Write a Review When a Guest Makes Amends for Bad Behavior

I don’t actually drink any alcohol. Just water and an occasional pineapple juice.

Yep, I had one of those, too. He kept to himself, went to the beach every day, and ate out, spent the rest of the time in his room. Only used the kitchen to get drinking water and put a couple beers in the fridge.

He wasn’t unfriendly, but seemed socially inept. When I found all the empty liquor bottles in his room, I understood.

And this is precisely why it’s going to be epic if we’re all in the same place at the same time. Aside from the creatively salty language, the professional consumption of adult beverages will be legendary.

OK, we’ve found our designated driver and responsible adult for supervision!

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for your help! I used a combination of your suggestions and wrote an accurate and appropriate review for this guest and his friends. I didn’t mean to create a firestorm with the comment about their ages. I agree that age doesn’t matter and problems can happen with anyone. Surprisingly, the guest who booked the property wrote a great review for us! He owed us one!

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning this. The assumption always seems to be that the bad guest will leave a negative or retaliatory review.

2 Likes

You counted???
(post must be at least 20 characters?? Why?)

We took the empties out.
Oh, I forgot to add three quarts of rum punch made by our housekeeper with 160-proof rum.

Please leave a review that’s honest. You can even say they apologized and made it right but as a Host in a Ski area I would definitely want to know that I need to keep an eye on them.

2 Likes