Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

How can I create two separate Airbnb profiles?

I have 4 apartments for rent operated by my holiday apartment company. In addittion I’m occasionally renting my own private apartment, sometimes a spare room, sometimes the whole apartment.

I’d really like to separate my pivate home from the apartments run by the company, as they are to completely different concepts and mixing reviews and income streams doesnt make sense at all.

For this reason I’d like to create two separate Airbnb profiles, how do I do that?

Just start a new profile and use a different phone number and email.
And … :wink: I’ll gladly send you my the Airbnb coupon code for a few extra bucks when you host on your new profile.

You have to provide the validation - so if you upload the same drivers license twice, they will likely catch you and shut down one or both accounts.

I believe you can also be a business. Here is an example of a “host” that is a business with over 100 listings:

I’ve read it’s not allowed to have two accounts?

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!