House rules - poor placement on listing?

I just had an Airbnb newbie to stay. He was behaving borderline clueless so I asked him to read my rules when he finally got here. He said ‘Oh yeah, I read that, they’re all the same, no parties or events, no smoking …’. I reckon Airbnb takes up too much space for those and the font is large so it dwarfs the section typed by the host. I think the parties, smoking, children etc. should be moved to the facilities section. What do you think?

Not much you can do. Air probably will not change the listing info around that much. Put your major NO NO rules in the first window (not page) of your listing description so that it’s really “in their face”. For example, here’s what we fit in that first window:

Our open-plan cabana has all the amenities, including kitchenette, WiFi, cable TV, and solar-heated pool. Gourmet Breakfasts by our certified Personal Chef are served between 8-10 AM except by special arrangement.

We are experienced world-travelers who love to share, and enjoy sharing our town with you.

No Children, no Pets, and no more than two guests.

We do not accept Text Messages. Please call, or email through AirBnb only.

A full frontal headshot photo is required of all guests.

Read more about the space

Ok so in the description then. Yep that’s good I put the main ones there. I had to add some obscure ones like no hair dye and no parcels delivered to my address because guests caused big problems and it needs to be in the rules before Airbnb will act. I couldn’t put that sort of nonsense in the description!