Host with Untrodden

Greetings Airhost Forum members,

My name is Stephen, I work at Untrodden(dot)com and wanted to share with everyone what we’re working on because I thought it would be helpful.

We’re launching an experiential travel and discovery booking platform to serve host’s need gain increased visibility in a crowded online vacation rental market. We’re shedding light on places that were previously unknown or are far off the beaten path and don’t get enough booking traffic. We’re in a beta stage to test bookings and prepare the site for the public domain. We’re limited by the # of properties on our site and our users are consistently looking for more places to book.

I’m here to help any hosts interested in listing, we can give the highest visibility to those who sign up early (benefits for founding properties). Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or any feedback.

All the best,
Stephen Duplessie
Untrodden(dot)com

What kind of terms do you offer hosts?

We take 3% of a booking and strive to offer the best possible, competitive platform for hosts and guests alike, theres plenty more information on waitlist(dot)untrodden(dot)com/list-with-us#form if you’d like to learn.

I went the page. It’s asking for a code, will you be providing these? Do you cover Canada?

Louise, we’re a global platform, Canada is definitely included. We have that block up for quality control right now. Delivering anything less than what we’re promising would be an injustice to you, the host, and guests, so we’re in a short beta for now but still have 1000s of active users looking to book. Fill out the short form on this page and I will send you an invite code waitlist(dot)untrodden(dot)com/list-with-us#form

1 Like

Sign me up!
Our listing is very hidden and almost inaccessible… in fact it’s on page 20 out of 26 pages of listings in our local area. As far as search rankings go, it’s practically in the next state!!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Stephen or Owen, I went to your site and I want to ask you if you’re only looking for extremely unique stays. For example I have a very nice manufactured home in a very quiet area close to Lake Hodges which is by Escondido California. I’m a very good host and have very satisfying experiences for the most part with Airbnb would this be something that you think people would be looking for an unclutterd room art on the walls quiet and clean and a nice desk, wifi and lamps for reading in bed good bathroom Etc thanx