Host startup cost for private room/bath rental?

To get back op topic.

We already had the extra bedrooms and beds, so our startup costs were like max. USD 150,00 per room.
We are in a lower segment, and although we bought OK quality sheets and towels, people in this segment should just be happy to get sheets and towels. And until now, no one has complained about sheets or towels.
They do complain about the street noise :sweat:.

I do not know why you’re speaking on behalf of another poster. While I can see where you’re coming from, it is up for the author (i.e. @Barthelemy) to clarify their intention.

1 Like

Barthelemy is one of the most helpful and respectful forum members and I can’t believe he meant this in any other than a lighthearted way. He is an interior designer and as jaquo pointed out, is almost certainly making a joke. It’s difficult to communicate on a forum at times. Some people really need to see the smiley faces and winks so they can get it. Because he has been a member so long he probably thought he would be understood.

5 Likes

@Ash953 To me his words don’t need any clarifying but critique accepted :blush:!
@KKC I always enjoy your wise interventions :relaxed:.