I’ve tried contacting him through the platform and by texting. Radio silence. I’m going to call Airbnb in a couple of hours to see if I can get them to cancel the reservation. I could do that now, since it’s Flexible. I don’t’ want to have to pay the service fee, though. It’s the host that’s being flaky, not me.
When I go to rebook another place, can I send requests to more than one host, or do I have to wait for one to decline before I move onto the next place?