Host-made Travel Guides

Hi !

You want to become Superhost and increase your revenue ?

We designed Tripbright, an online tool which provide host-made travel guide to your guests.

Making your own Tripbright Guide is very simple! Log in, search for your location and select activities and recommendation you want to show to your guests (excursions, city pass, diner show, theme parks …).
You can also custom your own recommandation (favorites bars, restaurants, nightclubs, shopping places…).

Here’s the Tripbright guide I send to my guests in Paris : http://tripbright.com/fabiengeorgeon/welcome-to-my-guide

It is very easy, you just send it by email or SMS.

Create your guide and provide feedbacks to create the best host-made travel guide solution. This is for you !

See you!

1 Like

Fabien - fyi, we get a lot of such posts here, so that’s probably why you’ve been ignored. They get very old.

However, I have to say, this is quite nice. I may look into it when I have a bit more time.

They have nothing listed in my area :slight_smile:

Hi Brook, thank you for your message. As we are launching the concept, we can’t cover all areas. Nevertheless, you can add your own recommendation by clicking on « Add custom activity ». Do not hesitate if I can help. Best regards.