Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Host Assist Programme

How are you approaching the host assist programme? What are your thoughts on it.

I am approaching it as a mentor/mentee programme and wander what people may want help with?

I created a Facebook group for those interested in it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1132994266797300/

1. I’m not approaching it at all - don’t think it operates where I live
  2. Most new hosts don’t read the information BNB provides so want help with everything

Sharing my knowledge and experience is all nice and fine when I want to but why would commit to a relationship to help the competition for next to nothing. I see red flags everywhere.

Not available in my area which is annoying as I would like to use the smart locks that work with an Air app to send guests the code automatically. You can set a timed code, all in all very useful. But not for me apparently.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!