Holiday Decorations

The upside to that is the sofa I want from Costco and the modular outdoor kitchen from Lowe’s will be price reduced in August to make room for Christmas trees. :wink:

4 Likes

You are right @KKC
Christians have adopted many pagan festivals as their own. To add to your list the harvest festival and Halloween.

I love tiny Christmas lights I have tiny lights year round on the front of the guest house they are solar, when they arrive at night it looks really cool. That being said I don’t do much for Christmas. I just put a plain pine wreath on the entry gate. One thing I do that’s very easy I take a very tall glass vase and just fill them up with hand blown Christmas ornaments, cute ones animal ones, candy canes that sort of thing and put a couple of the vases in the room.after Christmas I take them out and cover the top with saran wrap to keep the dust off and store.It’s super easy . If somebody gets offended by that, oh well!

Interestingly I’m probably one of the most anti/non/indifferent-religious people here yet I love a nice or unusual manger scene. I find the depictions of the myth pretty, just like I like the art of all world religions.

2 Likes

What about the War on Christmas? Isn’t anyone in the USA supporting this any more?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I love Christmas sometimes I will just get out my special pine Christmas candles and light them and put on Christmas music in the summertime just to make me feel good🤣

1 Like

This is beautiful and so cozy and welcoming.