HI :) Which photos to use?

HI all :),
My first post here.
Thank you so much for this forum.
I currently have 33 photos, uploaded, and 100 of them are displayed when guests search.

I have a feeling that 33 is too many clicks for the guests, so I am trying to cut down the number of photos.
I have tried for several days, but now I am stuck with 80+ photos,

Is there any chance i can post the link here and ask anyone who has the time to have a look and let me know the number of the photos that you don’t like.

If this is against the forum policies, then I do apologize! please go ahead and delete

Thank you so much in advance.
Best regards,
Apple

What’s the scam??? The 31 photos say Chiang Mai, which is in Thailand. Your listing address shows Australia. The photos look like shots from a fancy house magazine.

If its a room in your house you only NEED 10 photos, tops.

2 Likes

Thanks you Chris! I have removed most of the pics now if you have any comment about the remaining ones I will be most grateful.

Thanks you KenH!
This is is Thailand, listed using a url given by an aussie friend. I am sure you saw our reviews and the airBNB verified photos right?

I have removed most of the pics now if you have any comment about the remaining ones I will be most grateful.

Did you read my reply to the post where you gave me the link? :wink:

Two commentors above are dicks.

2 Likes

Hi @apple_chiangmai

I just went through your listing and the current amount of pictures seem fine apart from perhaps the generic tourist picture that looks like something taking off the internet and aren’t orignal.

Pictures need to reflect the house as accurately as possible and you seem to have a picture for each room which is good.