Hi, I'm Ravi! Question for the Group?

And I’m new to the forum, but 1 year new to hosting; just checking, when can I post links on this forum? I try to in some of my answers, but it says “new users can’t post links”?

Thank you for your help

IIRC you have to have a certain number of posts here under your belt. Either that or wait for the right phase of the moon…

4 Likes

What websites are you trying to link to and why?

You can post links (once you have enough posts) if they are relevant to a post being made. Rather than if you simply want to promote a product or service.

2 Likes

If you are here to post links to promote your own services then it will be considered spam and deleted.

5 Likes

You can only post things in context… NOT to promote your own stuff.

4 Likes

like the eclipse? haha!

absolutely! Good call Coconutz, i was just trying to respond to a link about making your own website! Ha! So i guess a bit of self-promotion but trying to help the forum user out. That’s what this forum is about, right?

Nice to e-meet you!

Thanks @cabinhost for your helpful addition to my knowledge! Every day is a school day!

Hi @Helsi, nice to e-meet you and thanks! I was just trying to respond to a previous post about a website for your Airbnb. But wasn’t allowed yet. So didn’t know if I wasn’t allowed to respond to anything for awhile being a newbie, or just to that post. Thanks again.