Hey everyone. New to the site, but have been a property manager for quite some time

Hey everyone,

Glad to have found this community. I have worked in the industry for a while now and recently transitioned to managing short term rentals for Pillow. I am looking forward to sharing my knowledge and learning from everyone. :]

-Lin

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome @Lin ! I look forward to hearing more from your perspective - it must be different than the rest of us?

Hey Jaquo. Definitely will be looking forward to sharing my experiences being a full time on-site manager vs a predominantly online manager. Will be posting more soon.

1 Like

This should be good.

3 Likes

Step One: Establish street cred.

4 Likes

Welcome to this forum . I am also newbie here, just joined this forum to learn something new about web hosting. I hope you guyz will help me in this. Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome, whats pillow

Pillow is a short-term and vacation rental management company and we aim to help hosts from Airbnb and other similar platforms list their properties, maximize their booking rate, and provide guests with a local and special stay by providing professional cleaning and fresh linen services, as well as 24/7 guest support. It sounds a lot like a sales pitch, but we realize how hard it can be for hosts nowadays, especially hosts with remote properties, and we want to make their job as easy and stress-free as possible.

1 Like

Understood, but some of us love hosting! Yes, we do it for the money but it’s a whole lot of fun too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last time I inquired with Pillow we were going to be in Spain for 2 months, and unless I gave them complete control they wouldn’t help. It was annoying.

Also. I would love to hear how pillow deals with the 90 day rental cap in SF and the others places like LA

1 Like

Thanks lin, never heard of it.