Help with a school project

Hi Fellow Hosts - I’m new to the forum but have been an AirBnb Host for a couple of years. I’m working on a project for a class I’m taking and I’m looking for a few hosts that would be willing to have a short over-the-phone conversation with me about their hosting experience. I promise I’m not trying to sell you anything - I just need to talk to some real, live people in order to test my own biases around hosting before moving forward on a project. I’ve talked to about 8 hosts in my region already, but really need to talk to some folks outside of Portland, Oregon too. If you would be willing to help, please PM me or leave a note here. I’d would be insanely grateful for your help. :slight_smile:

I’m very curious why there are so many requests for school help on here. Senior projects on Airbnb? Seriously?

Yeah same… most it seems are higher level students masters level which makes sense why they are on here askonh as they would need a lot of responses

Uh, excuse me…you want to talk to hosts by phone to ask about their hosting experiences in order to “test” your own “biases”?!

If you already managed to get 8 hosts to waste…er, talk to you already, it seems to me you have your control group and enough information to reach some sort of decision as to whether you want to “move forward on a project.” Just sayin’.