Help about tv required!

I put a new TV in my Airbnb room this year. The 4k doesn’t offer much benefit on a small screen.

1 Like

Yes. more options are ALWAYS better for Airbnb listings. TVs are cheap too. As long as the write-off doesn’t matter, you can get a 1080p 40" for $50 used.

2 Likes

cyber monday is the day to buy TV sets

1 Like

4K makes a difference depending on screen size, distance, and the viewer’s eyesight, but since there’s hardly any 4K content available, you won’t get much benefit today from a 4K screen for TV and movie viewing. However, the exception is if somebody might want to plug a computer into the TV. I have an HDMI cable available on one of the TVs in my listing specifically for that. It’s only been used once that I’m aware of though.

On the other hand, you can get a 43-inch TCL 4K TV with built-in Roku at Walmart.com for $179. There’s no reason to bother with anything cheaper, smaller, or lower resolution.

2 Likes

That TV is very highly-rated and is about that price at Costco, Amazon, and a few other places. I was about to pull the trigger and buy it, then the AC died…

I have AC now, but I told the guy to enjoy the down payment on my sailboat…

1 Like