Heavy duty toilet seat?

Padded? those are gross. NIce hard cleanable plastic for me.

RR

3 Likes

I suspect that’s the problem. In the many years I’ve been hosting I’ve never had a broken loo seat. I’d try getting some cheap-as-chips window film, that opaque stuff, and cover the window so people can’t look through it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah! Or just put a little stool in there. It’s handy to have a little step stool by the commode anyway.

1 Like

About my furniture … it may very well be what is attracting big and tall guests because I specifically call out that it’s suitable for them. Big oversized family room furniture and California King sized beds. I may as well have a heavy duty toilet seat to go with it all.

@jaquo cover my window?! that’s blasphemy, I enjoy having a 360 degree view of the outdoors and wildlife from room to room. :wink:

1 Like

Check out Bath Royale. I just installed the Bath Royale Premium Elongated Toilet Seat, it was a breeze. It seems well-designed, it’s made of better materials than any others I have seen, it’s easy to remove for cleaning, it’s comfortable, and it looks like it will last.

Before sitting on the throne, one usually minds about the cleanliness of the toilet seat. As you may have noticed, it’s sometimes different in public toilets. Hence, an open vs closed-front toilet seat is a worthwhile comparison that sparks curiosity in many