Had to leave my first negative review

Chill, ok? I’m not foaming at the mouth about it, just trying to make a joke at this point.

2 Likes

You kinda are foaming at the mouth but that’s ok. I can still remember some guests that annoyed me in my second week of hosting. (And I still foam at the mouth when I dwell on it ) it happens :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Ok you’re right HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I was. But I now have 2 new happy reviews to bury that guy’s review. SO @dcmooney was totally right and I thank you all.fornyour support :slight_smile:

Yes, it’s best to let a bad one go. Easier said than done, but in six months you will be laughing about it.

2 Likes

Really it’s just nice to know that I didn’t really do anything wrong. It is nice to have that validation that what I’m offering is what people are looking for and that my house is clean enough Etc. I now have even more reviews that are all about how welcoming and kind happy & I am.

Agree. If they didn’t inform you that they might show up early and surprise you like that, just say something like, ‘hey. It’s great to see you made it safe. Check in time is at four, and I look forward to showing you around then. Meanwhile, there are plenty of nearby cafes and restaurants if you want to relax until check in time. See you soon.’

1 Like

Yeah exactly what I’ve done when my guests arrive early.

Deep breath. Smile. Point to the nearest cafe. Close front door. Scream into a pillow.

2 Likes