Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Guests who have others sleep over but don't tell you

I have three guys staying with me this weekend and they had a girl sleep over last night. They didn’t tell me though, I found out because my fiancé saw her leave this morning and my mom is visiting, and saw her at 2:00 this morning when they were being loud outside . What do I do about this? I don’t want a bad review but don’t like that they had a guest without telling me.

See our replies to Zussanna… so that we don’t have to repeat ourselves. :slight_smile: we just answered this question in detail.

@Brianna_Nightingale http://www.airhostsforum.com/t/guest-booked-for-1-person-and-accidently-it-turned-out-they-are-2/1046

well its not the same case, but i reported to the airbnb, changed the number if guests, and the guests accepted it. the girl can be considered as a vicitor, 2am is not morning, its the middle of the night.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!