Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Guests think its the whole house

does anyone else get inquiries asking if its the whole house when its clearly a room in a house I have had people asking because they thought that they were getting the whole cottage . why would they think it was so cheap for a whole house ? I thought I made it very clear in my listing that its a room > anyone else ?..

It didnt happen to me but to my friend who used to rent 2 rooms separately in her vacation home. In Miami, 2 miles from the beach with a pool for 65$.
Yes, believ it or not :). People thought that in our paradise they can rent a whole house with a pool for 65$ a night!!! It was not just one person, but 6 before she put in big letters in her listing : Please, note, you are renting just one room Ina shared house. 4 out of 6 these confused people were so disappointed that they didnt want to stay and left. She had flexible cancelation then.

I think if it happens to you that often, may be you should do the same as my friend did.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!