Guests don't understand full size beds

Oh… One correction. Nest has a selection of mattresses and one is a hybrid, with real inner springs. We have heard some reports that these are too bouncy …but to each his own!

If you like a firm ask for the alexandar firm. They will send you the topper along with it.

1 Like

Perhaps you could specify somewhere in your listing that the bed is a “full-size, meaning that it is generally more comfortable for those who are 5’10” or less" (or whatever applies).

1 Like

@konacoconutz and @KKC, thank you so much for this information!

1 Like

I slept on mine last night. It was very nice and not hot to me the way the T&N is. The pillows they sent with it are still overfilled in my estimation. I’ve taken out enough filling from each of them to make another pillow. I used my down pillow last night.

I Europe we do not use names for beds.
Only sizes in CM.

It is useless (and typical American), to incorporate European bed sizes in such a table and put an American namestamp on them.

We typically have 3 mattress widths: 80cm, 90cm and 100cm. And lengths between 190 and 220cm.
2 person beds are 160cm, 180cm or 200cm wide, mostly consisting out of 2 mattresses.

There is a 140cm mattress with, and is not considered as “full”, but more like 1,5.

Um, still smarting from the fact we won that war back in 1776? LOL! Please, don’t take this too seriously, I’m just kidding.

No, we traded you away before that, because we knew you were a hopeless mess. :joy:

Most likely true! LOL!