Guests' Charges

How can I see what the total charge is to my guests’ compared to my host payout?

Its on your booking confirmation

In the US the booking confirmation lists the hosts fee’s, but doesn’t show what the guest is charged.

By simulating a booking as if you were a guest.

On the reservation confirmation it tells me what the guest is charged in taxes and gives a breakdown of the host payout: nightly rate, cleaning fee, & service fee. But there is not a grand total amount of what the guest is charged.

I wonder if I am safe to assume the sum of the nightly rate, cleaning fee, and taxes is what the guest is charged?

I thought about that, but we have raised our rates. We have regular guests that have been staying with us for a while and I am wanting to offer them the original rate.

I could lower the rate on a few days and simulate a booking- but that just seems like a lot of work for something that should be able to be easily found somewhere.

1 Like

You can easily see what rate they were charged. I have trouble finding what the fee’s taxes were.

I swear @ehubb82, a week ago or less I was able to see the total breakdown for each guest. Our charges, cleaning fee, taxes paid and Airbnb service charge. I am in the U.S. Maybe I’m losing my mind but I just spent 30 minutes trying to find where this is on Air website and I can no longer find it. It WAS there before. Where I thought it was: Click calendar>>Click on guest in calendar>>on right hand column click “view full itinerary” button. It’s no longer there, or anywhere I can find. I can only find (in several different locations on the site) my payout info. Just my fee, cleaning fee, and minus airbnb fee charged to host.
??? Where did it go, or where does this now live on the Air site? I can’t find it…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Easiest way to see is to create a special offer.

When you create the offer you see what a guest will pay.

Do you actually have to submit it or can you just skip the last step and see what they are paying? Do “special offers” have different air fees/percentages I wonder?

No, you do not have to submit

2 Likes