Due to our situation in my province (BC), we are on semi-lockdown and can’t travel outside of our health region.
A guest who just booked the day those regulations went into place (about 4 days ago) asked the consequences of cancelling the reservation and how they do it. I told her that she nay lose the booking fee but that she could cancel on the reservations page. I told her to ask me if she had any questions. She also stated that they would be interested in maybe rebooking for May. I told her we didn’t have any openings until June.
That was two days ago and she is to ‘arrive’ Fri to Sun. I haven’t heard anything nor has she cancelled the reservation.
Would you assume that she is keeping the reservation? I am not sure whether I should check in on her plans. But I also don’t want to hand-hold anyone. I am just not certain whether this means we shouldn;t be accepting out of towners (just the next province over) and if I should cancel instead or if I would be penalized for cancelling. Any Ideas?