Guest Vanished in Tlv left bags

Hmmm but at least in this case the host heard from the guest. The Israeli police have informed me he left the country feb 26, one day after I last saw him. Since then he has never contacted me again!!! Disappeared completely! I was very worried but now I don’t know what to think.

I read the first page and want to throat punch that guest. What an idiot just leaving and then expecting someone to store his stuff.

I’m still wondering what happened to @Meredith_Silks’s guest…

In the midst of the corona madness I finally managed to get my friend and colleague to report my guest missing to the Israeli police. They informed me that he left the country on feb 26, one day after I saw him in person. He is still not reachable on any phone and Airbnb says they also cannot reach him by email or phone. He just left all of his things and apparently left without another word. The person who called me flew into a rage when the police contacted them and he claimed he never had anything to do with it and he doesn’t even know the guest. I considered a social media route to try to find him but it seems like he doesn’t want to be found. I don’t know what to do with his stuff. For now it’s in storage but I guess soon to charity. People are hard to understand. But at least according to the officials he did leave Israel. I did what I could now I give up.

2 Likes

I’d be going through it before donating to charity.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. Sounds completely fishy to me, but you do only have one choice here - store the luggage, go through it and then donate to charity.

You can’t make this stuff up…

Until you find the $2 million cash in the bags, decide to take it, and are suddenly being chased across various Middle Eastern countries by mysterious thugs . . .

3 Likes

The money is marked and the owners are looking for it…

3 Likes