Guest says she 'may' have to cancel

OK, you all got me on the right track - I’ve changed the policy to strict. Thank you!!!

4 Likes

Wooooooooo…good choice!!

2 Likes

thanks to good friends!

1 Like

[quote=“konacoconutz, post:36, topic:5203”]
they need to rent a car to even get here, but I would imagine with you, they are car-less for the most part. Sigh.
[/quote

Thank goodness these guests are car less…oh I would not want these people driving the roads…shove them on the subway/train…yikes.

1 Like

dc, congratulations on your daring to go to ‘Strict’. :slight_smile:

I do this with guests that tend to become co-dependent, meaning those that tend to want to put you in the role of their tour guide; with each of their questions, my answers quickly become shorter and more brief, and formal. They usually take the hint.

4 Likes

Omg!!! Pigs must be flying in DC! Quick let me turn on the news!! Congrats DC! You will have much less stress, well until someone cancels and aske for a refund bc their pet rat died. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh, you are so funny!! Ha ha what a great support - thanks everyone!!!

1 Like

Hopefully, this will make life a touch less stressful!

1 Like

@azreala
What again?

Im confused??? :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

I meant the dead rat problem

it was joke, that someone will cancel and site a bogus reason like their pet rat died and they need refund.

1 Like

Of course I get it, when I was a college teacher numerous grandparents died or were hospitalized so that’s why they didn’t do the assignment. It was a reference to didn’t your pet rat die last time? :grinning:

Weren’t you the one who told us that first semester was when suddenly a bunch of grannies keeled over?

@konacoconutz
No, but I surely experienced this! Funny it was always grandma, never grandpa

I could just imagine calling AirBnB and informing them that I have to cancel a guest because my Grandma died. I wonder what they will say.

3 Likes