Guest dries her clothes every day in the bedroom

But how?I could not just kick her out right??Do you have experience to kick people out?

Is this lady with the curry man, or is she a new guest? How much longer will she be there?

Give her one more warning, and tell her if she doesn’t follow your rules, you will call Air and kick her out.

Then do just that. (Assuming she breaks the rule.) Call Air and tell them they need to find a new place for her.

1 Like

Thanks for your help. Curry man is gone. This lady is a new guest. If I kick her out, I need to give her back the money right? Do you think airbnb will find a new place for her?

We had one guest before we went on Airbnb. Red flags all over the place. She lied about why she was in our area, started using our house as her mailing address in order to scam the State Medicaid program, she had to go.

We sent her an email and told her she had to leave. We gave her a date, told her “time’s up. We don’t want to carry on with this arrangement.” and that was that.

The good thing about short term rentals is you do have the right to kick someone out with very little notice, especially when they are sharing your home.

Don’t be nice, don’t be mean - just say, “We have to end it. I am no longer comfortable with you in my house.”

Period - full stop.

She’s not your friend, not your family. You never have to see her again. It’s a business decision. Best to be quick, clean and clear.

That’s my experience anyway.

1 Like