Guest asking to pay half of his parking fine... what happens next

Men are physically stronger than females, al least majority, and there is more physical threat coming from male based on that. That’s what I meant.
Thanks for explaining about listing and parking.

I think that hosts need to tell guests specifically where to park. I send an email to guests about two days prior to their arrival:

When you arrive, please park in our driveway. It is the one to the left as you face the house. It is yours for the duration of your stay so that you don’t have to worry about parking space availability or street cleaning restrictions.

I used to just tell them to park in our driveway and as often as not they’d park in our neighbor’s driveway. We still get guests who are confused about what a driveway is, the location of our driveway, etc. We’ve had some who parked on the street blocking our driveway for which you can get a ticket here. What I’ve learned is that our area has more parking rules than other locations and that they are enforced. Many guests don’t know the rules or don’t realize that they will get an expensive ticket.

I was just came home from work and have noticed that there is a parking fine stuck to the guests car wondow! I looked on the dashboard and noticed they didnt display the parking permit like we told them to, at all times, when it is parked up. I know they are not going to be happy about it, but there’s noway I’m paying their fine! Seriously why dont people listen!